作者：未知 时间：2021-09-15 阅读：( )
1.The students are not in the classroom. They are in the ______（礼堂）.
2. I’m ______（抱歉的）. I’m late for class again.
3.We have to ______（穿）school uniforms on Mondays.
4.It’s ______（重要的）for us to learn English well.
5.It’s very cold ______ （在外面）. Please put on your coat.
6.Are there lots of ______（规则）at your home?
7.Our teacher asks us not to run in the ______（大厅）because it is a quiet place.
8.I'm ______（抱歉的）. I am late for class again.
9.Look at the man. He always ______（穿）black T-shirts.
10.It's very cold ______（在外面）. Don't go out.
11.What a ______（脏的）room! Let's clean it up.
12.—Where's your mom?—She's in the ______（厨房）.
13.My mother enjoys ______（读）at home when it's raining.
14.During the next few days, I have decided to have a good rest by taking a walk or seeing a film. I really need to ______（放松）.
15.It's too ______（吵闹的）here. Let's go out and find a quiet place.
16.All students should obey（遵守）their school r______.
17.You should l______ carefully（仔细地）to what the teacher says in class.
18.My parents are always __________（严格的）with me.
19.It takes him about 15 minutes to___________（记住）all the words.
20.Linda___________（练习）singing for an hour every day.
21.What a___________（脏的）room! Let's clean it up.
22.—Where's your mom?
—She's in the___________（厨房）.
23.My mother enjoys___________（读）at home when it's raining.
24. The students are not in the classroom. They are in the _________(礼堂).
25. It's ___________(重要的) for us to learn English well.
26. I think children should ___________(学习) how to do chores at home.
27. The movie is _________(非常讨厌的), I don' t want to watch it again.
28. This is Tony. Do you _________(记得)him?
29. Do you know the girl with long ________(头发)?
30. Please __________(跟随) me. I can take you there.
31. Most Chinese think the color red is the symbol(象征) of good ________(运气).
32. We have to _________(穿)school uniforms on Mondays.
33. It's very cold __________(在外面). Please put on your coat.
1.My grandfather is sleeping now, so we need to be q______.
2.My grandmother b______ some delicious food to us every weekend.
3.Don’t f______. You two should be friendly to each other.
4.Miss Yang a______ at school at 7:00 a. m. every day.
5.—Don't l______ to music in class, Mike.
—Sorry, Mr. Lee. I won't do that.
6.Don't forget to b______ your homework here tomorrow.
7.She says that she will a______ in London tomorrow morning.
8.Our teacher says that it's very i______ for us to learn English well.
9.The pandas are very shy; please be q______.
10.The peaceful music will make you feel r______.
11.—I'm going to enter a writing competition tomorrow.
12.I often help my mother with housework such as washing the d______ in the kitchen.
13.Here are our class rules. You must f______ them. If you break them, the teacher will be angry with you.
14.She has four books. I have ten books. I have six m______ books than her.
15.—I'm sorry to k______ you waiting for me for such a long time.
—Not at all.
16.It's not easy to l______ English well, but I will study hard.
17.My parents are very s______ with me. I am not allowed to hang out with friends even on weekends.
18.The peaceful music will make you feel r___________ .
19.—I'm going to enter a writing competition tomorrow.
20.I often help my mother with housework such as washing the d___________in the kitchen.
21.Here are our class rules. You must f____ them. If you break them, the teacher will be angry with you.
22.She has four books. I have ten books. I have m___________books.
23.—Would you mind ______(open) the window?
—Not at all.
24. My grandfather is sleeping now, so we need to be q_______.
25. Don't f_______. You two should be friendly to each other.
26. Miss Yang a_______ at school at 7: 00 a m. every day.
27. You should l_______ carefully(仔细地) to what the teacher says in class.
28. Your room is so d_______. You must clean it up.
29. My grandmother b_______ some delicious food to us every weekend.
30. Look! My mother is cooking in the k_______.
31.I'm s_______ for being late for class again.
32.I f_______ tired, let's have a rest.
33. She often eats fruit and vegetables because she wants to k_______ healthy.
34. David. dinner is ready. Please wash your hands b_______ you eat.
35. He always r_______ himself by listening to music.
1.More and more people have realized the ________（important）of spreading（传播）our traditional culture.
2.I have a ___________（relax）weekend.
3.Parents and schools make rules_________（help）students.
4.You can go home after you_________（finish）your homework.
5.Too many__________（rule）make Molly feel terrible.
6. I must _______ (read ) three books in the summer holiday.
7. She practices _______ (speak )English every day.
8. You can't be _______ (noise )in the classroom.
9. Let's help Mum do the _______( dish )after dinner.
10. She has two pens and I have five pens. I have _______ (many) pens than her.
1. hall 2. sorry 3.wear 4.important
5.outside 6.rules 7.hallways
8.sorry 9.wears 10.outside
11.dirty 12.kitchen 13.reading
14.relax 15.noisy 16. rules
17. listen 18.strict 19. remember
20.practices 21.dirty 22.kitchen
23.reading 24. hall 25.important
26. learn 27. terrible
28. remember 29. hair 30. follow
31. luck 32. wear 33. outside
1.quiet 2. brings 3.fight 4. arrives 5.listen
6.bring 7.arrive 8.important 9.quiet 10.relaxing
11.luck 12.dishes 13.follow 14.more 15.keep
16.learn 17.strict 18.relaxed 19.luck 20.dishes
21.follow 22.more 23.opening 24..quiet 25.fight
26..arrives 27..listen 28..dirty 29.brings 30.kitchen
31.sorry 32. feel 33. keep 34.before 35.relaxes
1. importance 2. relaxing 3. to help 4. finish 5. rules
6.read 7. speak 8. noisy 9.dishes 10.more